Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Introduction

Hey everyone!

My name is Akina. My blog is mainly going to talk about different restaurants that I am going to visit throughout the semester. The restaurants will not only be around the Frederick area, but also the Rockville and Washington, D.C. area. I think expanding my horizons beyond Frederick will give different alternatives for my readers in case they want to try something new if they are in any of the areas listed above.

I like any type of food whether it be Italian, Thai, or just a burger! I am going to try and spread out my options with the different types of restaurants as well as different entrees. I will not write about the same thing twice so each post will be unique. I love meat, but I am willing to try any vegetarian or vegan restaurants. Actually, I am just about willing to try anything! I will give a review of my experience at the restaurant such as the food I ordered and the service. Photos will also be posted so you can see what the food looks like.

I find it nice to go out to eat once in a while, but in this case it might be once a week! I know that in this economy, the best bet is to buy groceries and cook your own meals at home. I will try my best to find restaurants with decent prices, but I cannot promise that. Meals tend to add up especially if you order an appetizer and/or a dessert along with the entree! Again, I will try to pick restaurants that won't burn an empty hole in your wallet. If my readers have any recommendations, please send them my way!

- Akina

No comments:

Post a Comment