Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Elevation Burger




Elevation Burger is the new burger place around here so I decided to try it one evening because the line at Chipotle was way too long.

Elevation Burger is located in the same shopping center as Wegmans and Chipotle along Route 26. You walk in and order food and they call your name when the order is ready. You could say it is similar to Five Guys, but I honestly think it's better than Five Guys! Elevation Burger is known for their organic beef and veggie burgers. They have about seven different burgers on their menu, two of them being veggie burgers. I have gone two this burger spot twice and each time I got something different. 

The first time I went, I got "The Elevation Burger," which includes two organic beef patties and two slices of cheddar. It was pretty good for just a plain burger and just knowing that it was organic somehow made me feel better about eating it. The second time I went, I got the "Half the Guilt" burger which was one organic beef patty and one veggie patty (pictured above). It sounds like a weird combination, but it was actually pretty good. The veggie patty still had a fire-roasted taste to it which probably makes it different from any other veggie patty. You can also order toppings like how they do it at Five Guys. I also ordered a side of fries which were amazing! They fry their french fries in olive oil; I'm pretty sure they don't do that anywhere else. The taste still tastes kind of the same to me, but some people have said they can taste the difference. Their fries are also different than Five Guys fries where their fries are thick and Elevation Burger's fries are skinny.

I would recommend going to Elevation Burger if you feel like having a burger and you haven't tried it yet. I knew nothing about it when they were first opening up, but I am all for it now. The prices are about the same as Five Guys, but eating organic beef patties sound better than eating non-organic ones for the same price!

No comments:

Post a Comment